jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Patrick Reveals Last Time He Cried.

08/22/2013 at 01:30 PM EDT  PEOPLE Magazine


Grey's Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey, 47, shows off his auto-racing skills in the Velocity miniseries, Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans and this week chatted with PEOPLE about "one last thing" ... 

Last vice
Oh, it was today. Ellen [Pompeo] gave me this croissant donut combination, the Cronut. I had a taste of that. Oh my God, it was incredible. I was very disciplined, I just had a slice. 

Last moment of bliss
Sometimes at the race track when you're racing and you really put a lap together, it's pretty blissful. It's a controlled adrenaline and an incredible physical workout. 

Last time I cried
I'm moved to tears quite a bit. I'm a big crier. [laughs] Sometimes your kids say something and it's so amazing with insight. Their wisdom, whether they realize it or not – there's something so beautiful in that. 

Last song I sang out loud
"Diamonds" by The Boxer Rebellion. I was on the bike and in a good mood so I was singing. It was very loud but it was motivation to climb the hill. I'm a terrible singer so I don't do it often. I've been told I am. By everyone.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario